meeting in Rotterdam, vr 2008-04-11, 20:00 (was: Re: [VAC] Rotterdam 11/4 -> 13/4)

Hi,

Op Mon  7 Apr 2008 om 09:15:47 +0200 schreef Ralf Treinen:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 07:28:11AM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > Op Sun  6 Apr 2008 om 08:20:32 +0200 schreef Ralf Treinen:
> > >
> > > I will be in Rotterdam from Friday 11/4 to Sunday 13/4 where I will
> > > participate in the Marathon on Sunday morning. Anyone around for
> > > beer or key signing (on friday or saturday, if possible) ?

<snip>

> For me anything between Friday, 16h, and Saturday evening would
> be fine. All options being equal I would prefer Friday evening.
>
> I will be staying in a hotel in central Rotterdam (Bilderberg Parkhotel
> Rotterdam, Westersingel 70) but I wouldn't mind walking around or taking
> the subway.

Lets try to meet fridayevening april 11 at 20:00 for keysigning,
chatting and beer.  A pub near Rotterdam Central Station would be nice.
I'll try to find out about one.  Anybody happens to know about nice pubs
in Rotterdam?

Of course anybody interested in chatting about Debian, Free Software
and/or participating in PGP keysigning is welcome.

Bye,

Joost

PS: irc.oftc.net #debian-nl is another place to decide on exact place
and time.  I'll post to this mailing list once a decision has been made.