[lists.debian.nl] message headers

It would be good if the List-Unsubscribe, List-Archive, etc headers didn't
refer to localhost.localdomain.

I will unsubscribe now.  There is no significant chance of me living in the
Netherlands in the future and even a holiday visit may not happen for some
time.

One thing that would be good would be a central web site listing all the
mailing lists for regional Debian lists.  Then when I'm about to visit a
region I can contact Debian people before I arrive.