Re: [debian.nl] Fwd: Re: GPG keys exchange in Amsterdam.

El Dom 01 Dic 2002 20:33, Russell Coker escribió:
> On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:28, Alex de Landgraaf wrote:
> > new dutch (wannabe) maintainer here! I'm in amsterdam every day, so for
> > me it doesn't really matter when.
>
> Well it sounds like Monday (tomorrow) will be good if David can make it.
> Otherwise it'll be Thursday (or someone will miss out).

	Sorry, but today the course was intense and I couldn't read the mail
properly.

	I think that meeting today will be a little fast...there is little time for
reading this mail.

	So if Wichert, Russell, Alex and the others can meet on Thursday, I have no
objections. And we have more time to plan it.

	Where? I'm in IBIS hotel, near Schiphol, and the course ends near 17.00, so I
can be in Amsterdam at about 17.30 or 18.00.

	The place is your issue. It's your city, not mine.

	Waiting to meet all of you,

		Ender.
--
 Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)