[debian.nl] Re: beers, keysigning in Utrecht

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 02:39:28PM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:25, Tomas Guemes wrote:
>
> > The thing is that I'm coming back to live to Spain next tuesday (1st
> > of october) and could be nice for me to have a keysigning
> > interchange + beer with any of you. I know the announce is a little
> > bit late knowing how dutch people likes agendas ;) but i hope some
> > of you can meet me here in Utrecht.
>
> I'm up for that!  Any time, Saturday afternoon maybe.
>
> I suggest meeting at Utrecht CS meeting point at 4PM on Saturday.

If nobody objects to another friendly dutch developer and debian user
being there and getting his key signed, I'd like to come as well. I
know that inviting yourself is bad form, but as I'm on the list, I'm too
tempted not to ask. Ok, that?

Emile.

--
E-Advies / Emile van Bergen   |   emile@e-advies.info