[debian.nl] beers, keysigning in Utrecht

Hi all,

I've been living in Utrecht for the last year having a lot of greats
experiences, one of
them is have contacted with Joost Van Baal few months ago and began to
contribute
to debian maintaining autobook. Since few weeks i also ITA terraform,
just waiting for
revision to upload, and i hope i will enlarge my contribution to debian
and other free
software projects in the future.

The thing is that I'm coming back to live to Spain next tuesday (1st of
october) and
could be nice for me to have a keysigning interchange + beer with any of
you. I know
the announce is a little bit late knowing how dutch people likes agendas
;) but i hope
some of you can meet me here in Utrecht.

If you are interested just let me know when you are available so we can
arrange
something.

greetings

Tomas

PD: please CC me, i'm not subscribed to the list