Re: [debian.nl] beers, keysigning in Utrecht

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 02:39:28PM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:25, Tomas Guemes wrote:
> > The thing is that I'm coming back to live to Spain next tuesday (1st of
> > october) and
> > could be nice for me to have a keysigning interchange + beer with any of
> > you.
>
> I'm up for that!  Any time, Saturday afternoon maybe.
> I suggest meeting at Utrecht CS meeting point at 4PM on Saturday.

Sounds excellent.  I'll try to be there; though I'm not sure yet wether
I can make it: no need to wait for me.  Perhaps the actual beerdrinking
could happen at café België at Oudegracht 196?

Bye,

Joost

--
Joost van Baal              . .           http://www.logreport.org/