[debian.nl] English version: help requested....

Dear Debian Developers,

Russell Coker pointed out to me that many debian developers on this list
don't speak/read Dutch. So, here is my message in English.
I'm a Phd researcher from the university of Nijmegen, conducting research on
virtual communication. I work in a EU funded virtual research team
(conducting research on the e-mail use within different organizations), but
this team I work in does not work at all!  This team is very reluctant to
use virtual communication and every decision that needs to be made is being
delayed untill the face-to-face meeting. What are we doing wrong? I wrote a
case study about this EU team. And now I want to do the same kind of case
study within Debian.  I have read about OSS, Linux and I'm impressed of this
"organization." Especially Debian is very amazing. I did interview Wichert
Akkerman and some other famous people (Bruce Perens) about the commucation
processes within Debian. However, the more information I can get out of
interviews with Debian developers the better. Please let me know if you have
time for an interview for my research.

Kind regards,

Gaby Rasters
Nijmegen School of Management