Re: [gaby.rasters@planet.nl: [debian.nl] medewerking gevraagd]

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:45, you wrote:
> Is your dutch good enough to understand attached email?  How about

Not fully.  I'd already asked her for a translation.

> inviting this sociological researcher to next Port meeting?  (She asked
> for invitation to a developers meeting).

She should have asked earlier and come on Saturday.

The Port meeting isn't an inherantly Debian thing, but there will be a good
Debian representation and it's an open invite.

I've attached the invitation message (please respond quickly as I'm about to
book the restaurant).

of legalistic junk at the end then you are specifically authorizing me to do
whatever I wish with the message and all other messages from your domain, by
posting the message you agree that your long legalistic sig is void.