Re: Keys of Silvester and Peter

On Fri 23 Feb 2001, Peter van Rossum wrote:

> > I've sent the signed keys to belgium.keyserver.net, I'll send
> > them to a couple of others as well.
>
> I thought so too. If you haven't found my signature on your own
> key yet, then it can also be helpful to try and het your key

I found your (and Joost's) signature on my key at wwwkeys.de.pgp.net;
the *.keyserver.net servers now simply give the obscure error
gpg: [fd 4]: read error: Connection reset by peer
while at least one of them had my key earlier today.

Apparently the keyservers aren't all that dependable...

Paul Slootman

-
Mail to debdev-request@info.cistron.nl to subscribe/unsubscribe