Re: Keys of Silvester and Peter

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 09:25:47AM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Fri 23 Feb 2001, Paul Slootman wrote:
> >
> > I could find the key for Peter, but not for Silvester (not even on the
> > above site).
> >
> > Could you post the key here?
>
> Don't bother, I've since succeeded with germany.keyserver.net
> (belgium.keyserver.net, wwwkeys.de.pgp.net and a couple of others
> didn't have it? I thought the keyservers exchanged info?)
>
> I've sent the signed keys to belgium.keyserver.net, I'll send
> them to a couple of others as well.

I thought so too. If you haven't found my signature on your own
key yet, then it can also be helpful to try and het your key
from one of the other servers... I'll try to upload my whole
public key ring to a couple of the other servers; maybe that
helps.

Peter
--
Peter van Rossum, Department of Mathematics, University of Nijmegen,
Toernooiveld 1, 6525 ED Nijmegen, The Netherlands, Phone: +31-24-3652997,

-