Re: Linuxworld Boston status

I can definitely still make the flyers, but I'd like to talk to you about correcting some errors on them before I print 500. I'll try to find out if there's a place on campus that can do posters. Do you have the URL for them again, and do you know what physical size they're supposed to be? I'll also try to find out if there's a place around here that will do CDs in bulk.

Also, I've seen people in the past who have various Debian stickers and other Debian merchandise (I think tbm even had a Debian keychain). Maybe we could get some of these to sell?

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
Ok we're getting close to showtime.

Ari volunteered to do the flyers.  Will you be able to do atleast one
poster too?  If you can make more we can sell them but we need one as a
booth decoration.

Matt, how is the t-shirt situation?  stickers?

I've been in touch with Sun and they're lending us a sunblade 1500 and one
of those nice flat panel displays.  Hopefully we will actually be able to
install Debian on it this time.

I also have to contact people about donating CDs.