Re: results so far (was Re: CDs for Linuxworld)

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 11:59, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Here's the commitments I've gotten so far:
>
> type of CD                                            qty.     committed already
> ----------------------------------------------------  ----     -----------------
> Official Debian 3.0, i386, binary CD#1                1000         490
> Official Debian 3.0, powerpc, binary CD#1              100          25
> Official Debian 3.0, sparc, binary CD#1                 50          15
> Sarge debian-installer beta 2 i386 netinst CD          500         134
>
> For any folks on this list who are attending who have CD
> burners, we should coordinate what we're going to try to
> provide and how many.  Also, what about labels?

Adam,

I spoke with my business partner about donating a chunk of CDs to the
booth.  We agreed that provided we can get access to a duplicator (I
have permission to use the equipment but need to work out scheduling
logistics still) we would agree to provide at least 200 CDs.  Depending
on the cost of labels/ink/etc we'll see if we can do more.

The duplicator we are attempting to line up prints labels and
everything.

If we were to do this, we would like to print on the label something
along the lines of "CD provided by Innovation Software Group -
http://www.innovationsw.com/"; in small lettering along with the open use
Debian Logo.

Is this acceptable?  If so, let me know and I'll start lining things up.

We will be attending the first two days of the Expo and so could deliver
the CDs first thing Wednesday.

-joe
--
     Innovation Software Group, LLC - http://www.innovationsw.com