Re: CDs for Linuxworld

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Mike Mestnik wrote:

> By informing ppl that Debian is "old and useless".  Only then will thay
> upgrade too the new and feature full versions thay are looking for.
> This is a feature not a bug.

Remember we are talking about the typical superficial expo attendee.
(last year I would say about half the visitors to our booth had not heard
of Debian.)  We are competing for attention most of all and as there are
no Debian developers who look good in bikinis, software is the only
attraction we've got. :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>