Re: Linuxworld NY

Hello *,

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
>  * We still have 5 more exhibitor spots open.  If you would like to
>    volunteer in the booth, contact me privately and I'll send you the
>    registration info.  I've already sent this info to Adam, Clint, Jimmy,
>    and Matt.

I'll be in attendance either Wednesday or Thursday afternoon (haven't
decided yet).  I'd like to walk the floor a bit, but I can probably man
the booth for an hour or two...  Let me know if you have a preference to
the day.

Joe

PS - I already have a badge, so I won't need to take up one of the 5 spots.