Re: LinuxWorld Boston 2005 .org Pavilion

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Joe Phillips wrote:

> Last year my company donated CDs of sarge.  This year we would like to
> donate more CDs of a current release.

Yeah that was the strangest thing.  Contrary to my expectations it seemed
the woody CDs were more popular than the sarge ones.  So I don't know what
to think.  I guess a lot depends on if sarge is going to release by
February.  Unfortunately it's been at the "real soon now" stage for a long
time and that doesn't show any signs of changing. :(

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>