Re: LinuxWorld Boston 2005 .org Pavilion - Deadline December 13th (fwd)

"Jaldhar H. Vyas" writes...

> This year, Linuxworld is moving out of New York and going to Boston.
> Anyone from  that area want to organize the Debian booth?

I intend to be there with T-Shirts and hopefully CDs. I have a lot of ideas
about organizing the booth, but I'm not local. If somebody local wants to step
up and coordinate great, otherwise I will do it.

If we think sarge will be released by then, then I want to put some effort
into the booth and making a big appearance. I'd like to try and talk IDG into
giving us more space than the usual 8x12.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org