From: Joshua Kwan [mailto:joshk@triplehelix.org]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 4:42 AM
To: Bryan Brannigan
Cc: debian-events-na@lists.debian.org; huhlig@gmail.com; taggart@debian.org
Subject: Re: Debian stuff for LWCE SF

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 07:10:58PM -0400, Bryan Brannigan wrote:
> Yes, plese let me ASAP.  I'll the ISO and a count of CDs you would like.

OK, sorry again that we're late with this: I'd imagine we'd probably give
out about 25-30 CDs a day? I don't really have a good idea of how popular
these would be. For 3 days of conference, that comes to about 90 ish... how
about 100, to make it square?

Anyway, the URL for the image will be
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/sarge_d-i/i386/beta4/sarge-i386-neti
nst.iso

It's not the newest but it has some semblance of guaranteed functionality
(and some guaranteed bugs here and there, but overall it
works)

> Which logo would you like on the stickers?

The Open Use logo with the word 'debian' under it is good, I think.
[Arbitrary decision]

http://www.debian.org/logos/openlogo-100.png

> I can get 500 cards for you.  Let me know what you'd like them to
> say/look like.

Matt's job... think he already replied, it's too late for me to think.

Thanks for all the help!

--
Joshua Kwan