LWE in NYC extra

Just wanted to pop in another tid-bit about the LinuxWorld Expo.  I was
asked by Oracle (via our local LUG) to do a demo with them and another
member of my company during the show.  The nutshell version is putting
Debian on a system, then Oracle v9.0r2 and upgrading to v10.
Tentatively this will be done on the second evening of the show.  They
will also be having a RedHat and SuSE setup going at the same time.  The
idea is to show that Oracle can be installed and run on Linux, any
distribution, with ease.

If folks wish for me and the LUG gang to push out some Debian items, let
me know.  We would be more than willing to do so.

Like I said, that is the nutshell version.  More to come when I get more
details.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President
Linux+, LCP, LPIC-1, RHCT

The Linux ETC Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.linux-etc.net