LWCE NY 2004

Hi Jaldhar et al,

Thanks to a late start to the spring semester at my university this
schoolyear, I will also be able to attend LWCE NY 2004, as I did in 2002
but not this past January. I've now subscribed to -events-na, but if you
send mail to any other addresses intending to reach those who will
attend, be sure to include mine. I have a HP PA-RISC machine at home
that Matt Taggart gave to me at the end of LWCE NY 2002. Would it be
useful for me to bring it? (It has Debian on it, although I think it's
still running woody and has neither been used nor updated for a while.
Obviously I could update it before, or even during, the show.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org

P. S. - I hand-added the In-Reply-To: and References: headers, since
your original mail wasn't in my mailbox. Also, Mutt seems to be removing
the References: header I'm adding (but not the In-Reply-To: header). I
apologize if Mutt or I is getting the threading wrong.