Re: Debian booth at COMDEX?

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 20:56, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> I might be able to be there, since I was planning a trip to Las Vegas
> anyway.  How expensive is Internet access?  Would it be worthwhile to look
> for potential sponsors to have Internet access in the booth?

If you know any vendors that are friends of Debian, you could ask if
they would let you place a wireless hub off their connection.  Thus
allowing you to snarf a wireless connection.  Also, I suspect you might
be able to grab random wireless on the COMDEX floor.

If you allow non Debian Developers to help man the booth please let me
know.  I have been considering heading up to COMDEX this year and
wouldn't mind donating some time.

--
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise