Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:24:25 -0400
From: Bart Trojanowski <bart@jukie.net>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-x86-64-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: Debian port to AMD64 at the Linux Symposium

Hello,

  I was curious to know if anyone would be any interest among the Debian
developers attending OLS (www.linuxsymposium.org) this summer to discuss
the future of the Debian port to AMD64.  I will be securing us a space
with the organizers, but if there is only a low volume of interested
bodies then we can get together at a pub somewhere.

  And since I am on the topic, I have a few Debian-AMD64 tid-bits to
convey:

  - there is a alioth.debian.org project for the purpose of this port

	https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-x86-64/

  - there is a temporary mailing list (see CC line) that was setup while
    bug 162668 is being resolved.

  - for those that don't already know, Arnd Bergmann, has done some
    great work in porting the toolchain packages and the kernel; you can
    view them here:

	http://arndb.de/debian/

Regards,
Bart
(impatiently awaiting his amd64 hardware)

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/

----- End forwarded message -----

--
WARNING: Do not execute!  This call violates patent DE10108564.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/DE10108564

wget -O patinfo-`date +"%Y%m%d"`.html http://patinfo.ffii.org/