Re: Update on LinuxWorld NYC

> So I guess we have a couple of options:

There may be other options coming to light in the near future.

Assuming we do get a booth, as I understand it, we will probably
have a sparc machine of some kind, an hppa, an ia64, a mips, an alpha,
an arm, an i386, and maybe a Dreamcast.  That would leave us missing
powerpc, mipsel, m68k, s390, and hurd-i386, so if anyone wants to help
fill the gaps, feel free to loan some equipment to the booth.