Update on LinuxWorld NYC

After Sean sent me the forms, I faxed them into IDG.  Unfortunately it
seems we were still too late to get into the .org pavilion.  I spoke to
them today and they are offering a booth but without internet or
electricity.  Those items would come up to an additional $1500 or so which
is definitely out of our league I would think.

So I guess we have a couple of options:

1.  Don't bother.  Linuxworld isn't that great but I think we owe it to
the public to have a presence.

2.  Take the booth without electricity.  It would suck if we couldn't
demonstrate our OS.

3.  Pay the $1500 or get someone to donate it.  Is this a good use of our
funds?  Could we find a donor in these tight fiscal times?

4.  Piggyback on someone elses booth.  VA?  HP perhaps?

What do you think?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>