[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Poll: Possible DebianSchwarzwaldCamp in October

Christoph Biedl wrote...

> Problem two: Are there enough people willing to attend? Your call.

Thanks for all the votes, time for a status update:

Save the date: *If* SchwarzwaldCamp is going to happen (see below), it
will be on the first weekend, i.e.

    October 11th-14th 2018

However, there still are some showstoppers to handle, and I will delay
registration until then. This should hopefully take less than a week.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: