report / Re: Debian booth at FOSDEM, Brussels, Belgium, sat 3 and sun 4 feb

Hi,

The 15th edition of the Debian booth at FOSDEM was a succes again.  Thanks a
lot to Nicolas 'olasd' Dandrimont, webmind, Daniel Pocock, Geert Stappers and
Anne Bezemer for supplying booth goodies.  Thanks to Héctor Orón 'zumbi'
Martínez, sebastic, Sue Spence, Christian Körner Edward Macnaghten,
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL, Vipul Agarwal, Anisa Kuçi, and everybody else I've
forgotten for helping out running the booth.

As usual, we were basically sold out on saturday: everybody _loves_ Debian
tshirts :)

Some pics are available from
http://plaatjes.mdcc.cx/2018/20180203-brussel-fosdem/ . More pictures were
taken at FOSDEM near the Debian booth by FSFE volunteers for the
https://ilovefs.org campaign, they're available from
http://fsfe.org/campaigns/ilovefs/whylovefs/gallery .

C U all next year!

Bye,