Re: FOSDEM help

Le 08/01/2015 22:29, Joost van Baal-Ilić a écrit :
Hi Jean-Philippe,

[excuse me for the TOFU, i'm a bit busy these days....]

Yes, help is very welcome.  You're invited to add yourself to
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2015/FOSDEM .
Done.

The fact that you know how to use a Debian system while being blind is a unique
feature; your knowledge on that is very welcome and an excellent contribution
to the booth, imnsho.
Fine, thanks. Just it will be impossible for me to open/close stand, as well as difficult to handle selling, etc. Possible, but not trust.

Thanks a lot for your interest,

C U @ the Debian FOSDEM booth!

Glad for this.

Regards,