Fosdem help?

Hi,

I guess Debian has nos any devroom (although it is involved in distributions devroom I suppose), but the distro has a stand. On the wiki does not seem to have a lot of help. Does the stand need help? I dont have any material except a computer with debian and debian sticker on it.

Just to precise, I am blind but I often am involved in various stands, except ofsdem where it is generally very technical so I have few projects to help with this.

I think I can help at least one day if needed, maybe one half day.

Interested? Or is a team alreaedy done?

regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: mengualjeanphi@free.fr

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu