Re: Debian @ LinuxTag 2014-05, Berlin, Germany

Hi Mika,

are you mixing up free tickets with exhibitor passes?

Am 02.04.2014 21:01 schrieb Mika Pflüger:

Hi,

Christian Körner <ck@ps-xaf.de> wrote:
the application for a Debian booth at the Linuxtag 2014 in Berlin has been accepted. See email further down. Unfortunately it seems that only 2 exhibitor passes are provided for free, which might make a booth schedule a bit more challenging. I'll get in touch with the organizer to see if swapping passes is allowed or if there is a small chance to get additional passes free of charge.
If exhibitor passes are handled like the last years (which, given that
linuxtag is at a new location this year, is not at all guarenteed), "2
exhibitor passes" would actually mean 12 passes, because those two
people could send five further invitations each.

As I said I don't know if this will be the case this year, so it might
make sense to ask about this anyway.

Cheers,

Mika