Re: RMLL/LSM Bordeaux, 6 to 11 july 2010

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 01:20:02PM +0100, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Axel Beckert wrote:
> > Although it has been decided once that we don't give out CDs anymore
> > (because "they get thrown away anyway" IIRC), I think we should
> > reconsider this decision. At least I want to have CDs for people who
> > ask for them at next year's FOSDEM.
>
> CDs are really a waste of material, so I'm wondering if selling USB
> sticks would be a good replacement for that, especially because its
> possible to update them. CDs are prone to be outdated really fast...

That's indeed some important reason. So let's focus on USB sticks.
Allthough I still think that some Live CDs wouldn't hurt. Especially
since they're easier to brand than USB sticks.

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/