Re: Debian@26C3 - chaos communication congress in berlin

Hi,

as usual I won't be at Berlin for *C3 (that's always family time for
me), but I know something which could help you.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:42:42PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> If you plan to send merchandise to the congress, I would propose to send it to
> the BCCs snail address (BCC as in Berlin Congress Center) and address it to
> yourself or to "Holger@Debian / Holger@ccchh" and then ping me so I can pick
> it up. I'll be in Berlin on the evening of the 26th... (but I'm happy _not_
> to organize the booth, though I'm also happy to act as the snail-mail gateway
> as well as do some booth shifts...)

There are some merchandise leftovers from BLIT already in Berlin at
Annette Kalbow ("kuroi" on IRC, bcc'ed).

Holger: Can you contact Annette on IRC?
Annette: Can you contact Holger?

:-)

		Regards, Axel