Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

Am 23.03.2009 um 11:01 schrieb Ferdi Thommes:

Hi,
let me throw in a few ideas here.
I organize the booths for sidux on conventions in Germany

As a result i would like to propose for sidux and debian to talk before
conventions (here on the list or on #debian.de) about the projets plans for
their booth to have a better experience for the user. They are who we do it
for.

what about allways trying to get adjacent booths and join them to have more space and more workpower to do a nice setup?
there is no point in trying to steal visitors from each other...
or am i missing something?
it is not a we/them thing, right?

bye,

Michael.