Re: Disappointment about the appearance of our CLT booth

Am 23.03.2009 um 11:57 schrieb Michael Banck:

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 01:53:32PM +0100, Michael Mohn wrote:

Imagine this on a comercial linux-fair. one would never mistaken the
novell booth for the redhat-booth.
as the lesson: there always must be a prominent logo and a sign stating
what exactly that logo means (for anyone new).

Roland Stigge donated a 1,5 x 1,5 meter swirl logo on "LKW-Plane".  It's
(I hope) located at the credativ office.  I asked the FOSDEM and Cebit
booth organizers whether they could use it, but the booths were too
small each time for it apparently.

i don't exactly know, but every booth should be larger than 1,5 meters. there is allways one wall larger than that size, i think. otherwise one should not call it booth...

thats not hard to do and should always be possible.

Uhm, do you have any idea how hard it is to design and produce a
"prominent logo"?  I assume Novell and RH spend lots of cash to
professional booth-setup companies to have their expo appearance look
professional.  It's totally a different league.

shure, but it's still worth trying, right?
at least it may get better that way. ;)

bye,

Michael.