Re: Keysigning at the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 02:51:28PM +0100, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [050219 13:44]:
>
> > Other question: Why should any person (Debian developer or not) refuse
> > to sign your key once you ask for signing.  So just drop in and ask for
> > key signing.  If there would be anybody who has reasons to not sign your
> > key he would not do it on a keysigning party as well-
>
> Hint:  Don't say the word "keysigning" to laud at the Debian-Booth, if
> you are not prepared, get surounded by Debian-Guys at once, throwing
> their fingerprints at you ;)

Just returned from LOTS and got another two Fingerprints from
Debian-People.

> What "Freibier" is for germans, "keysigning" is for Debian-Guys.

But I guess you Debian-Guys also like (Frei-)Beer. Reminds me of "Drink
keys and sign beers" (I don't know who said that to me but it must have
been someone involved with Debian too)

Cheers, Tobias