Keysigning at the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage

Hi,
Ralf Treinen told me upon my request for keysigning with debian
developers that it would be possible to do this at the Chemnitzer
Linux-Tage. I'll attend there with my forum debianforum.de so it would
be a good change to do some keysigning with debian developers. I'm
registered for the offical Keysigning Event too, but my question is if
there is a debian-keysinging event planned at the booth.

Bye
Sebastian

--
debianforum.de - die deutschsprachige Supportwebseite rund
um das Debian-Projekt          <http://www.debianforum.de>