Re: Minor remarks about DebianDay at LinuxTag 2005

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005, W. Borgert wrote:

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 11:46:03AM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
The participation was good:

  Debian Security:                  70
  Debian Women Project:             60

   CDD: Current and Future           50
Great - I was about to ask were this went.  I would be interested in
some critics.  Enrico, did you published your slides anywhere?

  Kerberos V5 mit Debian:           50
  Debian Archive Structure:         35
  The Volatile Archive:             30
  Knowledge, Power and free Beer:   30
I would love to hear some critics about this talk whether it is acceptable
to just exchange the speaker for a given talk.  Thanks to Florian in any
case that he stepped in for me.  Once I have heard some critics and opinions
I would love to publish this together with the slides and the paper on
my web pages while thanking Florian in public.

Nice to hear that you had a successful DebianDay

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de