Re: Minor remarks about DebianDay at LinuxTag 2005

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 03:33:13PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Good idea.  Taking the feedback by asking those, who stayed to the end
> of the talk, is some kind of useless.  I wouldn be specially interested
> in the opinion of those, who didn't stayed to the end of the talk.

Yes.  Fortunately, very few people left the talks
prematurely.

> I would like to add:
>   [ ] collected all phone numbers / other contact information for the
>       speakers just in case they don't show up
> (Yes, I know we had a phonelist in myons Debian-Stand-Info, but that
> didn't listed all speakers, and when we do a checklist, it should list
> all points, shouldn't it?)

Yes, esp. mobile number are important.  The speakers should
have the mobile number of the moderator to send an SM in
case of delay or death.
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/