[LT Infomail#12] Arriving, Sleeping, Shopping, Reports, Pictures - Debian
- To: Maik.Zumstrull@gmx.de, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, DanielKasten@web.de, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [LT Infomail#12] Arriving, Sleeping, Shopping, Reports, Pictures - Debian
- From: Martin Schulze <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:29:32 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20050622082932.0AF46366B87@luonnotar.infodrom.org>
[ available in a couple of hours ]
1. Arriving at LinuxTag
When you try to get to LinuxTag, don't follow the signs "Messe/dm
arena". They lead to the new exhibition ground. Instead follow the
signes "Kongresszentrum" or "Europahalle", as they lead to the
exhibition and conference center we are using.
2. Sleeping at the AKK
As it has been said before the space inside the AKK is filled up
and several people probably need to sleep on the tribune or on the
lawn. Since the wheather is said to be quite warm, that sounds like
a good idea anyway. I'd expect the showers to be crowded in the
If whether permits the breakfast will be served by the AKK and
KaLUG teams outside in front of the AKK building. They can always
use some help with setting up, serving and cleaning the breakfast.
It would be nice if some of you could help them. Since there will
be about 100 people staying at the AKK the breakfast requires quite
some work and coordination.
You will probably want to have at least some fluids at your booth
so you don't get dehydrated, since the wheather forcast seems to
predict quite warm wheather. Steffen Mutter and others have
prepared a location plan on how to get to a supermarket, a
bakery, some restaurants and pubs in the neighbourhood of LinuxTag.
4. Power down
When you leave the exhibition in the evening, please power down
your machines, especially if your booth is located in the
Stadthalle where we pay power by use and not all-inclusive. Thanks.
Many of you will probably take their digital cameras with you and
take pictures during LinuxTag. Joey plans to provide a list of
picture galleries again. Hence, if you publish your pictures on a
web page, please tell him so he can add your pictures to the list.
If you are going to write a report or blog entry about this years'
LinuxTag event, which will be published on a website, please give
Joey the URL so he can add your report to the list of reports.