Re: Pre-party party

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:

there will be a small Party at the OSP booth on Thursday 17 o'clock to
celebrate the {sarge,Debian book} release.  All Debian people are
invited to join the party and get something to drink at booth B107.
Markus Wirtz, their leader has invited us.
ANybody would volunteer to have my drinks because I'm unable to join you. :-(

That's the same day as the KaLUG party where we can celebrate the
sarge release afterwards.
Have fun

         Andreas.

--