Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

Its a plastic thing *without* any weapon, guess what Toy Story
contains... Yes, a plastic soldier. :)
While I do not share the problem Joey has I see no reason to have
an image refering to a toy story character on our cover at all.
I would regard "Sarge" as just a distribution name and the connection
to the movie is so marginally that I was much more happy with older
layouts.  But that's a personal opinion and no vote against the
current image because I regard my personal opinion as very unimportant
in this issue.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--