Re: Some questions from the Italian car coming to LinuxTag
- To: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Some questions from the Italian car coming to LinuxTag
- From: Philipp Kern <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 14:41:17 +0200
- Message-id: <389BD7B8-0CF2-4EEA-ABE2-5802DE8C5CE6@debian.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.62.0505291029340.19750@wr-linux02>
- References: <20050527104921.GA20583@viaza> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0505271325480.2995@wr-linux02> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050527140606.GK7744@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0505271718330.12561@wr-linux02> <20050527175807.GX30671@djpig.de> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0505272311260.32400@wr-linux02> <20050527221800.GB28508@chemicalconnection.dyndns.org> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0505291029340.19750@wr-linux02>
On 29.05.2005, at 10:32, Andreas Tille wrote:
I did not imagined that there would be any doubt I'm angry about the
change from GPLed LinuxTag entry ticket free for printing in advance
as it was for every LinuxTag before this.
Probably I am too late with this and most of you know it already, but
I personally just noticed it now. The LinuxTag organisators seem to
provide at least some ticket sponsoring (apart from booth passes).
They sent out 400 invitations for tickets and each of them could
nominate two other "friends" for a ticket.
I for my part will pay the fee.