Re: CfP: LinuxPark CeBIT 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

Please note the main topic on friday, 11th of March: "Business mit
Debian Linux".  Therefore CCing -custom (whasn't there a debian
enterprise subproject?
There was, but I have not heard about it for a long time.

All informations I could found are nearly 2 years old.)
Same for me and it was initiated in Australia.  But I see no reason to
hide this information from a German auditorium.  I'd rather prefer to
explain the power of CDD in a general talk and ask people to start working
on it if they want it.

If you are interested to deliver a talk, please contact either me or
info (at) linux-events.de
Contact. :)

Kind regards

         Andreas.