HELP: Anybody able to held my Debian-Med talk in WOlfsburg at 3. February?

Hi,

I just realized that I'm not able to held the talk about Debian-Med I'm prepared
(or rather I'm just preparing) for LibCon in Wolfsburg at 3. February this year

    http://www.libcon.de/konferenz

I just want to know whether anybody feels fit to step in here and at least is
able to read out my slides (in German, so this is more or less German speaker
only).  We could talk about this issue at phone if somebody would help me out.

I regard this as quite important for the project.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de