Re: Back from the roadshow: Some news

Moin!

* Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> [041103 19:41]:

> > Beside the events listed in Joeys calendar [1], I know only one other
> > event left in this year: 21c3 [2], the »europen hacker conference« taking
> > place from 27th to 29th of december in Berlin.
> cause it is not a linux related event.

You are trying to tell me, that 21c3 isn't listed in Joeys calendar,
becaur it's not a Linux event, right?  That's true for comdex, too.
Ähhh... why are we discussing Joeys calendar?

> > If anyone is interested, it should be possible to get a booth there.
> but if we want a booth on the 21c3 i can ask tim pritlove the organizer
> directly.

As said:  Beside you and some Skolelinuxer I don't know anyone, who
attends 21c3.  So if you like to run a booth (perhaps with the
Skolelinuxer), feel free to ask him.  But it doesn't make sense to ask
for a booth, if there are no volunteers to man it.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander