Re: Back from the roadshow: Some news

Moin!

* Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> [041103 17:05]:

> While looking for the date,
> I noticed there are _no_ events at http://www.nl.debian.org/events/

Beside the events listed in Joeys calendar [1], I know only one other
event left in this year: 21c3 [2], the »europen hacker conference« taking
place from 27th to 29th of december in Berlin.

If anyone is interested, it should be possible to get a booth there.
I'm quite sure, that I won't attend that event for family business -
don't be shocked!  There times were even me needs a little break ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander »CEO without secretary« Schmehl

Links:
  1: http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/calendar.html
  2: http://www.ccc.de/congress/2004/