flyers printed, need shipping? (was: Re: new Debian flyer ...)

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 07:29:15PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 06:04:57PM +0200, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> > On Saturday 18 September 2004 22:01, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > > I've updated the Debian flyer

> I'll publish it on http://mdcc.cx/~joostvb/flyer/ , will sent it
> along with all other updated translations to Joey one of these days.
> Will print a flyer from this within a couple of days.

All done.  It's not yet in
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.infodrom.org:/var/cvs/debian/goodies/flyers/
(guess Joey is pretty busy).  Thanks a lot to the generous sponsors
Murphy Software ( http://www.murphy.nl/ ) and Mitch ICT Solutions (
http://www.mitch-it.com/ )!

I'll present the flyers at the Free Software Bazaar in Amsterdam (
http://www.nluug.nl/events/sane2004/bazaar/index.html ) tonight.

I am sure I'll have a pile of leftovers after this event: I have 2 x
1000 copies.  Alexander, Joey: if you're interested in some of them for
the Systems 2004 in Munich or the Berlinux 2004 in Berlin, give me
shipping information and I'll snailmail flyers to you.  Of course, this
offer is also for anybody else interested in Dutch/French and/or
English/German flyers for an event.

Bye,

Joost