Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

Good morning!

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [040709 01:39]:

[ UF poster ]
>> Hence, somebody needs to contact him.
> FWIW: Done.

I send a email asking for permission to print and sell the UF-Poster
[1] and offered him a part of the profits we would make (and normaly
take us donation for us).

His contact page says, it might take up to two weeks to get an answer,
it took him 1 hour 49 minutes. Having the word "Debian" in the subject
seems to encourage him to read your mails fast ;)

However, here is his answer:
=====
You have express permission to sell the Mike posters for Debian!

My share of the profit should be entirely donated to the Debian project.
All I ask for is a small mention somewhere that says this.

Best of luck with it, and keep up the great work with a fine
distribution!
=====

So one step ahead. Now the questions: Who made our poster? Who has the
file of that poster? Who adds the mention Illiad requested? Who prints
them?

I not sure (lost my callendar), but I think there isn't an event in
germany before september.

I think there is a major event soon in San Fransisco. They might be
interessted in selling those posters there, so it might be worth the
efford to get that file changed soon.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander