Re: Microsoft at LinuxTag

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 11:29:31AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> > Sebastian Raible writes:
> >
> > > And second, as I said, I want to know whether Debian would join in
> > > informing people about Microsofts FUD.  I think it's important to
> > > have something prepared if people should turn up asking stupid
> > > things Microsoft told them were true.
> >
> > So far, the only one spreading FUD is you.
>
> That statement I cannot accept!
>
> Who called the GPL viral?
> Who called it a cancer?
> Who called Free Software communism?

I guess what Jens meant is that Microsoft will be super-careful not to
make any of their usual FUD remarks at LinuxTag. After all, a good share
of the people attending would see right through them.

I guess it's good to have an action plan in turn the evil empire[tm]
switches into FUD-mode. Personally, I don't care a lot about Microsoft
though.

Michael

--
Michael Banck