Re: Debian Day

Sven Hoexter wrote:
> On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 07:59:58PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
>
> > IIRC Joey said, Debian Day will probaly be in Tuesday, didn't he?
> I bet you mean Thursday cause LinuxTag starts on Wednesday or was the
> intention to held Debian Day one day before the exhibition starts?

Oh, right.  My parser turned this into Thursday automatically.  We
cannot use the rooms on Tuesday.  We even cannot use them on Wednesday
morning.

> > I think it would be better on Friday, since much people I know of come
> > to LinuxTag, when the free congress programm has startet.
> > Would it be possible, to get the friday, Joey?
> Hm friday was KALug Party Day, wasn't it? Ok this year everything is one
> day early. Joey is a social event planed?

No, the famous KaLUG party is on Thursday:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2004/faq.html#party

The social event is planned for Friday.  If the current plans will
be implemented, it'll be cool and you'll be quite surprised.  If
not, we'll see. :-)

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.