Re: Debian Day at Linuxtag 2004

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 11:37:48PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> If we want to have a Debian Day this year we need to have a plan of it
> real soon now. So if you want one: Come up with talks you want to held,
> how long you need, etc. :)

BTW, which day is Debian-Day?

I propose to have one talk presenting a sarge installationg featuring
the debian-installer, possibly along talking about other cool new things
in sarge.

Another talk I'd like to see is one about the inner workings of d-i, how
it could be customized and all, by an actual d-i hacker (the other
talk can be given by a regular user who's got experience with d-i)

I've already volunteered to give a talk about Debian GNU/Hurd, in case I
don't find somebody more apt than me.

Michael

--
Michael Banck