Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

Michael Banck wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 08:50:34PM +0200, Josef Spillner wrote:
> > Ralf mentioned that instead of going to the official social event, members of
> > KDE, GNOME and Debian are invited to gather in the restaurant "Zur Suedstadt"
> > instead, to get some German/Greek food.
>
> Can somebody confirm that this is really at the same time as the
> official social event? How stupid can that be? I've never stayed
> overnight at LinuxTag, but I've been told that the social event is
> supposed to be quite nice.

Social Event is on Friday:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2003/faq.html#sevent

KaLUG party is on Saturday:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2003/faq.html#party

Thursday and Sunday are still party-less, except a supporter+core
gathering on Sunday, I guess.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.